Thursday, September 13, 2012

Joshua Ledet Talks American Idol Exit: It 'Wasn't Meant To Be Me' - Access Hollywood

First Published: May 18, 2012 2:02 PM EDT Credit: FOX

Joshua Ledet performs on ‘American Idol,’ May 16, 2012 Caption Joshua Ledet performs on ‘American Idol,’ May 16, 2012

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Booted “American Idol” contestant Joshua Ledet says he sensed his elimination coming before he was axed from the FOX series.

“I got a bad vibe from the atmosphere and the room,” the singer told AccessHollywood.com’s Laura Saltman after Thursday’s elimination. “I just got a vibe, I mentally prepared myself. I didn’t take it as hard as I would expect.”

Though he won’t be competing for the coveted title, Josh explained that he’s happy for fellow competitors Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez.

“I guess it wasn’t meant for me. Philip and Jessica are both amazing,” he said. “You can’t really compare our voices because we’re all so different, they deserve it. They worked so hard.”

The singer said he’s finding solace in the support of “Idol” judges Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson.

“I love Jennifer, I love Randy and Steven,” Josh said with a big smile. “They’ve been with me throughout this whole competition. Just knowing that they’re still there are all after all this, is an amazing feeling.”

For a complete wrap-up of Thursday’s shocking elimination, CLICK HERE!

AH Nation Poll: Did the right two singers make the finals? VOTE HERE!

Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment