Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ryan Lochte Comments On Blake Lively's Wedding To Ryan Reynolds - earsucker

Ryan Lochte Comments On Blake Lively's Wedding To Ryan Reynolds

Last week, Olympic swimming champion Ryan Lochte publicly professed his crush on “Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively. He was hoping that something would come of his public proclamation of affection for the actress, but alas, he was too late. Blake married her boyfriend of a year, Ryan Reynolds, in a quiet ceremony on Sunday.

Upon hearing that Blake had tied the knot in a super secret ceremony in South Carolina, Ryan had nothing but good words for his crush. He said in a new interview, “I just heard about [the wedding]. I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend until someone told me after I said I had a crush on her.”

Aww…poor Ryan. Now that he has done his guest appearance on “90210″, it was said that Ryan was considering a stint as the next “Bachelor” in order to find love. Now that Blake is married, he will definitely have to look elsewhere as she has found her own Ryan to go through life with. He said, “That’s great for them. I just want to congratulate them and wish them the best.”

As far as his next crush? He revealed, “I met Paris Hilton last week. I got to hang out with her. She’s a really sweet girl. Very attractive, I must say.”

Do you think Ryan and Paris would make a cute couple? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

by on September 11, 2012 | 3 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment