Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wiz Khalifa 'Backflipped' At Amber Rose Pregnancy News - MTV.com

So, how exactly did Wiz Khalifa react when he found out he'd be having first baby with fiancée Amber Rose? Sounds like he pulled a move that even Olympic gold medalist Gabrielle Douglas might be impressed by.

"We found out this summer, and it was more of a celebration than anything," the rapper shared backstage with MTV News correspondent Jim Cantiello after Thursday night's 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. "I did a backflip; she was doing this little dance that we made up."

Rose chimed in: "It's called the monkey butt dance!"

Celebratory gymnastics aside, Khalifa said he doesn't expect that his life will slow down because he's going to be a dad: "I've been pretty focused my entire life, and now that I have a family, I'm just going to keep that focus, but it's going to be a family focus."

Check out Backstage Interviews from this year's VMAs!

Rose added, "He's a rock star, so it's never going to stop."

The two confirmed the news before the show with MTV News' Sway Calloway. "Well, Sway, you know you my brother, man, so we had to do it with you first and we had to do it with the whole world, and just let everybody know that we're expecting a beautiful young baby," Khalifa said, before screaming, "We're having a baby!"

For her part, Rose â€" who wore a lacey nude and black frock, showing off her defined baby bump â€" said she's a tired pregnant woman. When she couldn't think of a quick answer about her favorite part of the night's show, she explained, "I'm sorry. My feet hurt, and I'm really tired. It's hard for me to think. I want to go to bed. I'm sorry!"

Khalifa said he was impressed by Frank Ocean's performance. "Frank Ocean killed it," he said.

The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards were a blast! Stick with MTV for continued coverage of everything that happened onstage, backstage and behind-the-scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment